The Stories of the Susquehanna book series, published by the Bucknell University Press, includes two volumes published in 2013:
- Native Americans of the Susquehanna Valley (David Minderhout, Bloomsburg University)
- Coal Dust on Your Feet (Janet McGaffey, Bucknell)
Future volumes planned include:
- Katherine Faull’s translation and study of the Moravian diaries of Shamokin
- A natural history volume by a team of scientists led by Duane Griffin of Bucknell and Mark Blumler of SUNY Binghamton
- The Coopers, Coleridge, and Priestley: Re-Defining Nature on the Susquehanna Frontier by Alfred K. Siewers
- A volume on Susquehanna rivertowns co-edited by Ben Marsh, Janet Jones, and Brandn Green.
Many of these volumes will include dynamic online companion content such as GIS maps, geo-stories, and videography.
For more information about the book series and the Bucknell University Press, see the Press's website.